The Home Dashboard displays key information and shortcuts using configurable widgets.
- The default and available widgets will vary depending on the configuration of a company's Cezanne system.
- Depending on your system configuration, it may be possible to add additional widgets and configure their layout and size.
If available on your Home Dashboard screen, click the 'Configure Dashboard' button in the top-right hand corner to open the configuration screen.
From the Home Dashboard Configuration mode, you will be able to:
- Add widgets
- Adjust widget layout
- Configure settings
- Click on the Add Widgets icon.
- Find the widget you want to add in the Available Widgets list.
- Drag and drop the widget onto the grid.
- To move widgets on the dashboard use the drag and drop feature.
- To change the height of a Widget, hover over the widget and use the '+' or '-' buttons.
- To remove a widget from the dashboard, click the 'X' button that appears when you hover over the widget.
- Click Save & Exit.
- To add or change the background image:
- Click on the import symbol.
- Select an image.
- Select a colour from the colour picker.
- Once a colour and/or an image has been added, you can use the 'Hide Background' tickbox to hide them only whilst a dashboard is in Configuration mode.
- There are 3 the Grid Alignment options for the widgets on the Dashboard:
- Reset to Default will remove any changes you've made.
- Click Save & Exit.
- Absence % (Current Year)
- Absence Plan Searches
- Absence Searches
- Absences by Reason (Current Year)
- Appraisal Searches
- Average Objective Achievement % by Category
- Custom Message
- FTE Headcount by Org Unit
- FTE Headcount by Year
- Headcount by Contract Qualification
- Headcount by Cost Centre
- Headcount by Location
- Headcount by Org Unit
- Headcount by Org Unit Functionality
- Headcount by Position Functional Area
- Headcount by Standard Job Class
- Headcount by Year
- Key Competencies Average Score
- Monthly Trend of Absences % (Current Year)
- My Absences Summary
- My Participation in Performance Processes
- Number of Sick Employees by Year
- Number of Sickness Events by Year
- Objective Achievement % Distribution
- Objectives Assigned and Scored
- Overall Score Distribution
- Quick Actions
- Today's Absences
- Video Embed
- Workforce Demographics
- Working Time Lost Due to Sickness by Weekday (Calendar Year)
- Working Time Lost Due to Sickness by Weekday (Rolling Year)
- Workspace Feed
- Yearly Working Time Lost to Sickness