Change an Absence
Changing an absence varies depending on the status of the absence request. The following statuses are used in Cezanne:
Based on the status of your absence, select the relevant instructions below to change the absence:
If the absence is in draft, you can make a change by clicking the task in your tasks inbox and making the required change(s) before submitting the request.
If the absence has been submitted and is pending approval, you can change it by clicking on the absence event and selecting the Unsubmit Request button and then making the required change(s) before re-submitting the request.
(Your supervisor will receive one e-mail to tell them that you have unsubmitted your request and another when you click to re-submit your request)
If the absence has already been approved / declined, you can delete it using the Absence Deletion Request process.
- Navigate to: Myself >> Absences
- Select the absence plan that contains the absence that you want to delete.
- Click on the relevant absence.
- Select Absence Change Request.
- Make the required change(s) and click Submit Request. Your request will be submitted to your supervisor for approval.