My Check-in Reviews
Check-ins are regular performance meetings between Employees and Reviewers. They can be used to record:
- A summary of the meeting.
- Any Outcomes / Actions to be completed.
- Any discussion points between participants.
My Check-in Reviews Screen
The 'My Check-in Reviews' Screen is used to add, view and manage your Check-ins and also any Check-ins you are the Reviewer for.
Navigate to: My Self >> My Check-ins Reviews.
- 'Your Check-ins' displays your own Check-ins.
- The list of Employees displays the people who have Check-ins you are reviewing.
- A list of relevant Check-ins for the selected Employee.
- Search for an Employee.
- Use the drop-down to filter the list of Check-ins by year.
Starting a Check-in
If you have been given permission to start a Check-in, you will see one of the following:
- Add New button.
- A button at the top of the Check-in Reviews screen to initiate a Check-in task/process.
Completing a Check-in
After starting a Check-in, the following tabs can be filled in depending on your system configuration:
Use the Details tab to:
- Add a Check-in Date.
- View any Meeting Guidance.
- Enter a Meeting Summary.
If enabled, you can log any outcomes/actions from a Check-in meeting using the Outcomes tab.
- Enter the Effective Date.
- Enter the Outcome Description.
- Enter the Status of the Outcome.
- In Progress
- Enter the Outcome Deadline (Optional).
- Enter any notes.
- Save & Close.
If enabled, you can use the Discussion tab to add comments before, during or after a Check-in meeting.
This tab is free for you to decide how to best use it, for example, it could be used to:
- Discuss arranging a new Check-in meeting.
- Keep track of how well the Employee is progressing with their Outcomes.
- Hold the Check-in meeting remotely.