Clocking In / Out
Depending on your system configuration, there are 3 possible ways to Clock In / Out:
- Desktop Toolbar button - Click the button to automatically record your Clock In / Out time.
- Kiosk Tablet app - Enter your code to automatically record your Clock In / Out time.
- Clock In / Out screen - Clock In / Out records can be manually added/edited from this screen.
Depending on your system, you may have a tablet app you can use to Clock In / Out:
- Enter your code to Clock In. This code will likely be your Person Code or another code assigned to you.
- Click Submit.
Depending on your system configuration, you may Clock In / Out manually from the Clock In / Out screen.
Navigate to: My Self >> Time Recording >> Clock In / Out.
- Click Add New.
- Enter your Clock In / Out information.
- Click Save & Close.
Depending on your system configuration, your Manager or HR Professional could reject a Clock In / Out record you have added through the Clock In / Out screen if it breaks any Rules that have been set up for your Clock In / Out Plan
Your HR Professional or Manager will leave you a comment about why the record has been rejected and you will have to update it in order for it to be approved.
The Additional Information Section on a Clock In / Out record includes the records Original Details of when you Clocked In and Clocked Out. This section is read-only and cannot be edited.