Change Region & Language Settings
You can change any of your Region & Language Settings at any time.
The following settings are available:
- Language - The language that all labels and text in the system will be displayed in.
- Picklist Language - Should normally be set to the same as the Language option as it controls what language you see entries in within drop-down menus.
- Formatting Style - Can be used to format dates and numbers independently of language. For more information, see the Formatting Style article.
- Country - Changing this option has no effect. It is used to determine your original settings when your account was activated.
- Time Zone - Changing this option will impact on the times you receive notifications.
- Navigate to: User Account >> Personal Settings
- Change the settings, using the drop-downs, as required.
- Click Save.