Delete an Absence
Deleting an absence varies depending on the status of the absence request. The following statuses are used in Cezanne:
Based on the status of your absence, select the relevant instructions below to delete the absence:
If the absence is in draft, you can delete it by clicking the task in your tasks inbox and selecting the Cancel Request button.
If the absence has been submitted and is pending approval, you can delete it by clicking on the absence event and selecting the Unsubmit Request button and then selecting the Cancel Request button.
(Your supervisor will receive an e-mail to tell them that you have unsubmitted your request)
If the absence has already been approved / declined, you can delete it using the Absence Deletion Request process.
- Navigate to: Myself >> Absences
- Select the absence plan that contains the absence that you want to delete.
- Click on the relevant absence.
- Select Absence Deletion Request.
- Click Submit Request for Deletion. Your request will be submitted to your supervisor for approval.