Reading and Signing Documents
In Cezanne, you may be required to read and electronically sign certain documents sent to you by your HR Team.
If there are new documents for you to read and, if configured, sign, you will receive a new Task in your Cezanne inbox and receive a 'Documents to Read or Sign' e-mail:
'Documents to Read or Sign' E-mail
When you click the task, the process screen will open.
- Select one of the documents
- Click to Download the document.
- After downloading, the Download button will change to confirm that the document has been downloaded.
- When the documents are read, select Mark as Read.
- After marking as read, the Mark as Read button will change to "Marked as Read" and the details will be stored in the "Read" section.
- Click Sign to open the e-signature pop-up.
- Enter your e-signature and select Sign.
- After signing, the sign button will change to "Signed" and the details will be stored in the "Signed" section.
- Once all documents have been downloaded, marked as read and signed (if configured), click Sign-Off to submit the process.
If you have not downloaded / marked as read / signed any of the documents the following error message will be displayed when you click Sign-Off: