View / Edit Your Information
There are a number of screens which you can use to view information about yourself.
These screens can be split into three types:
- Read-only - Information can be read, but not edited.
- Editable - Data can be read and edited, with no approval process.
- Editable within process - Data can be read but must be edited using an approval process.
Editing data in a process is used on four screens:
- Personal Information
- Additional Characteristics
- Contact Details
- Bank Details
The four processes work in the same way (The Personal Information process is shown below).
Navigate to: Myself >> Personal & Work Details >> Personal Information
Once the process has loaded:
- Make the required changes.
- Click to Save and Submit for approval.
When you submit a request, you will receive a confirmation message on screen:
- A request can be approved or declined by a supervisor.
- Before it is approved, when you look at the screen, the original data will be displayed. Once approved, it will change to reflect the updates.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the request has been approved or declined: