Filter Group Settings
The Filter Group Settings option enables you to change which filter groups are pinned to the top of your Calendar and therefore can be used as filters.
The Filter Group Settings screen displays all of your available default and custom filter groups:
To use a filter group as a Calendar Filter, you need to pin it to the Calendar.
- Set the filter(s) you want to pin to ON.
- Select Apply Filter.
- The pinned filter groups are available to be used at the top of your calendar.
- Delete a filter group. (Custom Filter Groups only)
- View the employees in a filter group. (Company Configured Filter Groups and Custom Filter Groups only)
- Update a group's name and edit its selected employees. (Custom Filter Groups only)
Depending on your role and security policy, you may be able to add some or all of your colleagues to Custom Filter Groups.
- Select Add New Filter Group.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Click Add Employees.
- Search and select which employees you wish to add to this filter group.
- To select multiple employees, hold down CTRL and select each employee.
- To select a list of employees, click the first item, hold down Shift and select the last employee.
- Click Select to add all selected employees to the Filter Group.
- Click Save.
- The new Filter Group is added to the list: